(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

A visit from the pyromancer

Brigit
    Admin
    Admin

A visit from the pyromancer

Post by Brigit on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Frost Sarun (frost897): *knock knock* excuse me, your Grace, I was wondering if I may enter?
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks up as the door opens, "oh Alchamist Frost, I'm suprised they let you in here." as she looks up, "how are you?" inclining her head and motions him in, but doesn't rise.
    Frost Sarun (frost897) enters and gives a bow "Thank you, your Grace." he says. Looking inquiringly, he asks "If I may ask, your Grace, why would I be barred from approaching your solar?" he says with a chuckle as he approaches. "Preparations for the Substance is complete, it can be sent to the locations you wish upon your will." He adds along with a smile
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "see to it if you would please?" she nods, "the Hand of the King has seen fit to confine me to my solar for the duration of the war or until the King returns which ever comes first." mumbles something about she'd like to put some wildfire in the Hand's pants, under her breath. When she looks up she smiles.
    Frost Sarun (frost897) stiffles a bit of laughter upon the muttered statement as best and quietly as he can and bows "As you wish, Your Grace." he says, and furrows his brow. "Does he fear possible harm upon your perosn in the Red Keep?"
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shrugs, "no I think its more a punishment, that I'm kept locked in my tower here, not only that but he's not allowing anyone in but Tristan, which is why I am suprised that you were allowed in. He would not even let Nova or the King's brother Aeron in."
    Frost Sarun (frost897) looks shocked at the thought of such a thing happening. He then ponders, did he even see any guards outside? hmm...He shrugs "I must have passed while changing guards? or I am far more stealthy than I thought of myself." he chuckled and shook his head, doubting that last one. Rather than asking any further into the situation, he mentioned "If it helps you feel any better, Your Grace, I have finished all preparations for the King's project" he says, hoping that may brighten moods.
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) sighs and looks over at the pyromancer, "no... really.. you have?" tilting her head, "I seriously worry about that pyromancer, it might make things worse and not better to ... umm.. complete that task." she takes a breath and rubs her belly, "if you see the grand maester would you be so kind as to let him know I wish to see him, not sure why he hasn't come to see me yet."
    Frost Sarun (frost897) bows, unable to ask further as he had tasks to attend to. He kept her words in mind, though, and hopefully as he rose, he made it visually certain that he understood her by a nod. "As you wish, Your Grace. I shall seek him out if I must." he says with a bright grin suddenly, and then walks out the door with her leave.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:16 am