(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

In The Court Of The King

ravansky

In The Court Of The King

Post by ravansky on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Daegon Targaryen (thilil) leans forward in his throne allowing his violet eyes to meet that of the small child "Greetings child, remove your hood so I may look upon your face, please."
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): am here to claim his birthright
    Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) slowly enters the room as he and his lady are announced by the crier "Lord and Lady Baratheon" he then nods to all and moves up takign his place sightly till needed
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) steps in the white cloaks that always surrounded her and seemed to only get more neumerous with each passing day went to their normal places. She hesitates noticing a child kneeling before the King. Paused and watched.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Who's birthright young one? ::He asks as he looks to the child arching a brow before raising his hand in greeting to Lord Hand Lord Baratheon.::
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): my birthright to Arryn family
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) chuckles lightly looking to his Hand with an arched brow before turning back to the child "And of what proof do you have that you are of House Arryn?"
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): Am the son of Lord and Lady Arryn any they were killed by hill tribes when i was very young
    Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) cracks a grin see'ing such a young child hoping to lord a house, wondering if he's even truely gown of age yet
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) listens stepping forward, her heart going out to the young man, her son not much younger than this one.
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looking him over, "rise young man and remove your hood, as the king bid you."
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) looks to his betrothed knowing her heritage as a frey "Milady, do you recognize this boy as a child of the Lord house of the Eyrie?"
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): here is the bow i was give
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks to the young man, "I cannot say I do, Your Grace." reaches out, inspects the bow he holds, "the bow has the sigil of house arryn, and its words etched into it, Your Grace."
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil): And yet the boy dresses as a wildling, was House Arryn not destroyed months ago by Lorch and his Horde of Hill and Mountain Tribes? ::He asked looking to his betrothed then to his Hand.::
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "perhaps this boy was not at the Eyrie when it happened, Your Grace," turns back to the young man, "can you tell us where you were?" her voice kind.
    Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) nods "I seem to remember something to that affect"
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): i was at the Longthorpe
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nods, "can you tell us what happened there? I know its kinda scarey being in this big room with all these scarey looking dragons and Kings and things." smiles and glances up with a coy look to the King who sat so regal on the Iron Throne.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) leans back in the iron throne seemmingly thinking for a long moment then chuckles "Am I that scarey?" he asks jokinglyy
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): the ownly thing i remamber was the the hill tribes attacking
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks up at the King and snickers, "mmmhum yes you are, to a ... how old are you young man?"
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): am 12 now sir
    Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) glances to the king, and seems to remember a night or two in the tavern before the corniation had taking place, and with a grin and a sliffled laugh he doubts the man scary without mead around
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) laughs as the boy referred to his betrothed as a sir. He then rubs his chin for a long moment in thought "You are much to young to be named Lord of House Arryn, and with only a bow as proof of your heritage I am afraid it is simply not enough. So, until more proof to validate your claim can be found, you will serve me as my Personal Squire. Would you find this acceptable, young man?"
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): yes Your Grace
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks at Ramsii making noise and wonders what that was about, then to the young man to see what he would say, guaging his reaction but she liked this young man, put her hand on his shoulder. Looking back up and smiles to the King nodding. Every passing day she found more about him she really liked, at the young man's response she gathers her skirts and climbs the dias to her normal place.
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil) smiles and nods to the boy as he rises "Good. Then kneel before me child, I shall now recieve your oath of fealty."
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Do you swear to serve me in battle and in the day to day requirements that will be required of you as my squire?'
    Irien Arryn (ravansky.cardozo): yes i swear to serve you Your Grace
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Then I, Lord Daegon Targaryen first of my name, King of the Andals, the Ryehrn and of the first men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the realm hereby name you Irene Stone, Squire of the King. Rise and greet your master and his loyal subjects.
    Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) smiles, "congradulations Irien." she glares at the king for some private reason, then steps over closer, "might I have a word, Your Grace?" she curtsies to him.
    Ramsii Baratheon (ramsii.greycloak) nods to the child "Congradulations, little one, you've just been given a big honor; and a great burden"
    Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Certainly, after court. ::He says smiling to Brigit before moving to the small counsel chamber. looking to his squire and motioning for him to join him.:: Come Iriene, attend me.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 am