(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

July 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Lies told from the mouth of a babe

Daegon

Lies told from the mouth of a babe

Post by Daegon on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:49 pm

[11:08] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): hello Your Grace
    [11:09] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): Good morning boy. You and I need to have some words.
    [11:09] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): ok
    [11:10] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): What is this I hear about some sort of letter you lost?
    [11:10] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): yes one came yesterday for the queen
    [11:10] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) steps in to hear part of the conversation, when her bethrothed looks at her she cutsies but remains silent.
    [11:12] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): And what did you do with it?
    [11:12] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) has asks as he arches a brow
    [11:13] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): i open it to see what was on it all the ownly thing on was the word white walkers
    [11:14] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) looks to his betrothed to confirm this story.
    [11:14] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shakes her head and shrugged not lifting her voice in any way to assist.
    [11:15] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) looks back to his squire again "Boy. Tell me word for word what you told the Queen. Now."
    [11:16] Tenma Keng is Online
    [11:17] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): i told her the revan came with the letter with her name on it and also it came from the place where her son is right now
    [11:18] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): How do you know it came from there? Hm?
    [11:18] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): it said the name of plce on it and thats all
    [11:19] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) looks to her love, steps up, not caring anymore who sees or that they were in the throne room, she needed to feel him close to her, she nudges his arm and looked down at the boy.
    [11:20] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) looks to his beloved with a smile as he wraps an arm around her waist before looking back down to the boy "More importantly....Why did you open a message meant for the Queen, and why did you not bring it straight to her?"
    [11:22] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): i was little coursie about the letter i know i should not have open it up
    [11:23] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) sighs heavily and shakes his head slowly "This is your last chance to tell the truth....Was there really a message, or were you just making the whole thing up?"
    [11:23] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo) starts to get scare
    [11:24] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): its true about the letter but the wind blow it from my hands
    [11:25] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) crouches down to get eye level with the young man, holding her hand out putting it on his arm, "Irien, listen to me, you need to tell the king the truth, if you don't he's not going to be pleased at all with you. Do you understand?"
    [11:25] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): yes i understand
    [11:27] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): And you still say there was a message and that it blew away? ::He asked as he motioned for one of the guards to bring him a whip.::
    [11:27] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo) looks to the ground wondering what will happen to him next
    [11:28] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) nodding, stands again, looks to the king, not knowing what he would do now and hoping the young man will show the honor of the Arryn's house right about now. Rubbing her lips together and whinces as the king calls for a whip.
    [11:29] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) shakes his head from side to side "You disappoint me boy....take off your shirt. Now." He commands before calling two guards over.
    [11:31] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): As your master this is going to pain me more than it pains you...trust me. ::He says before commanding the guards to grab the boy and hold him still by his arms as he readies the whip:: Normally for loss or theft of royal property the punishment is one hundred lashes....
    [11:31] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo): if you think i should get whip Your Grace then i wont fight it and i accapt it
    [11:32] Markus Arnahan has entered the region.
    [11:32] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) shudders, puts a hand on Daegon's arm, giving him that pleading look knowing this time it probably isn't going to get her anywhere.
    [11:34] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) looks over to his queen with a displeased look "I am sorry my love, as much as I do not want to, I must...." He tells her before reaching his arm back, then suddenly bringing it forward with a snapping crack, leading to a sickening sound of leather on flesh as the whip bites into the boys flesh like a razor, splashing blood onto the floor and the helmets of the guards.
    [11:35] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo) starts cry but knows he desuvers it
    [11:39] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) squeels and turns away, "Gods be Good!" she prays as she steps away from both the King and the boy.
    [11:40] Daegon Targaryen (thilil): One. ::He states before bringing his arm back then throwing it forward with even more force than he had before, the whip digging into the boys back and splitting his skin open an a large X formation on his back "Two." And Daegon continued to whip the young child until he had counted all the way up to ten. By then there would have hardly been any skin left on the boys back from all the lashes. His blood stained the floor all around them as well as the armor on the guards who held him. When he had reached ten Daegon finally began to roll the whip back up, being sure to squeeze all the blood out of the the soaked leather as he could "I hope next time you will know better...I expect more from my squire boy....now go see the maester, see to it he cleans and stiches your wounds."
    [11:40] Brigit Targaryen (brigit.silverfall) has left the region.
    [11:41] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo) looks to the king knowing he has hurt him
    [11:44] Ravimir Whitlock (ravansky.cardozo) starts to put his shirt back on
    [11:45] Daegon Targaryen (thilil) shakes his head "Go on before you bleed to death on my floor boy."

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:45 am