(WGoTS) Westeros Game of Thrones Sims

(WGoTS) Was created by true intersim and Roleplay minded individuals to allow a fully immersive Roleplay by the individual - without the instruction of Mods detailing what your RP would be and the character you would have...

Keywords

Latest topics

» Endellion Greyjoy
Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm by Endellion Greyjoy

» Latest Rumors in the Reach
Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 am by BandorTyrell

» New Arrivals
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:34 pm by BandorTyrell

» Bandor Tyrell
Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm by BandorTyrell

» A Short Journey
Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm by Wenna

» House Darklyn
Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 am by Arin_Darklyn

» Duncan Arryn
Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:02 pm by Duncan Arryn

» The Queen interrogates Ginevra
Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm by Ginevra Lannister

» Jon Snows Daddy *Possible SPOILER ALERT*
Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 am by Brigit

November 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Possibilities and Speculation

Yseulte Mistwood

Possibilities and Speculation

Post by Yseulte Mistwood on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 am

[05:53] Yseulte Mistwood: "So m'Lord Advisor" I ask softly "What will the birth of the babe mean? Is he first in line to the throne now? or Prince Tristan?"
    [05:54] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) shrugs "Tristan although is older is not full blooded.. It seems to me like Daegon will use his own child for succession"
    [05:56] Yseulte Mistwood: nods slowly, pondering the possibilites. "Aye most likely. That would put Tristan at odds with his new half brother." I look sideways at the Advisor. "You don't think Tristan would do anything to harm the babe, do you?"
    [05:57] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) frowns and turns to look at her "it could happen though I hope it doesnt"
    [05:58] Yseulte Mistwood: "Have you spent any time around Tristan? I have not, not really. I wonder if he is suited for the throne? Or even interested?"
    [05:58] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) shrugs "I know there are some who say he is not right minded for the throne, some say his own father even doubted him"
    [06:00] Yseulte Mistwood: biting my lower lip slightly I nod. "And what of these rumors of Aidan's bastard? IF he exists, it sounds as if he's a man grown already. That means Aidan must have been very young ........." my voice trails off. "IF he is real, does he know who he is? Would he challenge Daegon?"
    [06:02] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) shrugs "he's a bastard, if he does challenge daegon he had better have a damn good army behind him"
    [06:06] Yseulte Mistwood: "Well of course. But the challenge......... it would be very disruptive. Then again ............. what if he decides to simply be an insect, buzzing about and pestering the King and Queen? Not a direct challenge but stirring things up hither and yon. Generally being a pest........"
    [06:07] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) grins a bit and lays back "only the gods old or new will know for sure, needless to say it will be interestign to see"
    [06:08] Yseulte Mistwood: "Aye that it will." I grin slightly. "So, m'Lord, what keeps you busy these days?"
    [06:09] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) sighs "paperwork, swoord training, and working with the banners to try and strengthen the rock again
    [06:11] Yseulte Mistwood: "Oh aye, how goes that now? What of the two Lannister women that have recently appeared?" Again I give him a sideways look and a sheepish grin. "Ha'es anything been said about a marriage?"
    [06:12] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) sighs "it goes ok but the two Lannister women I am waiting to see who the most beneficial man to try and marry them off to would be"
    [06:14] Yseulte Mistwood: "YOU get to decide that?" I blink and shake my head slightly. "Hmmmm." I look back at him. "What about YOU m'Lord? Wouldn't it be beneficial for YOU to marry the Lannister fortune?"
    [06:14] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) chuckles "I have my sight set a bit higher than the Lannisters"
    [06:17] Yseulte Mistwood: "Higher? There's something higher than the wealthiest family in the seven kingdoms?" my eyes twinkle with mischief. "YOU, m'Lord, are the most dangerous man in the seven kingdoms. At least, in my very humble female opnion."
    [06:19] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) laughs "they may be the richest, but you see, the eyrie is impregnible.. or so they say"
    [06:20] Yseulte Mistwood: "Of course" my gaze becomes unfocused and my voice trails off "if Daegon really does have any dragons eggs, and manages to hatch them, raise them and train them--well, all bets are off then." I murmur softly. "Even the Eyrie would fall to dragons."
    [06:21] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) nods "yes and that's raised a problem"
    [06:24] Yseulte Mistwood: "It has?" I look at him curiously.
    [06:25] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) nods "if he does get a dragon to hatch and raises it.. he also has that army of men in red and black kiss all of the kingdom's goodbye"
    [06:26] Yseulte Mistwood: "How big do you think this army is? And WHERE is it? Or does he have bits of it scattered all about, poised around the Seven?"
    [06:27] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) sighs "most of it is here, I don't doubt it's scattered though"
    [06:28] Yseulte Mistwood: "Do you think the eggs are here, in King's Land? Or do you think he took them with him to RiverRun?"
    [06:29] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) turns and looks at her "I don't know, I doubt he would have brought them, as I was tld it wasn't planned that he would be staying there"
    [06:32] Yseulte Mistwood: I bite my lip again, shaking my head. "The books said something about needing blood." My eyes narrow as I think "and the delivery of a child comes with a lot of blood." I mumble.
    [06:33] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) nods "but if he didn't plan on staying there, and he didn't know if she'd give birth or not, I wouldn't imagine he'd bring the eggs with him"
    [06:34] Yseulte Mistwood: "eeeeh I don't know" I say, my tone uncertain. "As near as the queen was to her lying in when she went north" I shake my head. "I do not have a good feeling about this Jorah."
    [06:35] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) nods "me too, I don't know what will happen but it won't be good"
    [06:46] Yseulte Mistwood: Suddenly overcome with an almost panic feeling, I grip Jorah's leather vest "What if he does? What if he already has?"
    [06:47] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) lifts a brow "then we speak to the other lords, tell them of what the king has done, tell them of the odd going ons around and maybe they'll be smart enough to band together"
    [06:48] Yseulte Mistwood: "They will have only a short time to do so. The time from the hatching until it is grown enough and trained. How fast do dragon's grow anyway?"
    [06:50] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) places a figner to her lips "Yse.. I promised you I'd ensure you were safe didn't I?" he smiles slightly "dragons I'd imagine take some time to grow, enough to say flee westeros for essos"
    [06:52] Yseulte Mistwood: I relax a bit, my lips curl into a small smile and I kiss his finger tip. "Aye m'Lord." I sigh softly. "Meanwhile, the everyday business goes on......."
    [06:53] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) feels her kiss his finger and smiles "for now we act as if we know nothing, try to find out Daegon's true intent, then we form a plan of action from there"
    [06:54] Yseulte Mistwood: Again I nod and lay my head on his shoulder.
    [06:56] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) runs his fingers through her hair keeping her held closely "your room is much nicer, I'll admit I am slightly jealous"
    [06:58] Yseulte Mistwood: Giggles softly. "Tis the touch of a woman that makes a place comfortable."
    [06:59] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) nods "I suppose so, remind me sometime and I'll show you my room"
    [07:01] Yseulte Mistwood: With a sheepish smile "You will?" I tease him.
    [07:01] Jorah Algood (mattaeusjacobus) nods again looking over her face "yeah"

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:15 am